1. We believe...There is only one true God–revealed in three, known as the Trinity...Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe...The scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
3. We believe...Man was created good but willingly fell to sin–as a result sin and physical/spiritual death came into the world.
4. We believe...God has reconciled our relationship with Him through the free gift of 'Salvation' afforded us through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
5. We believe...In the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ was fully human and fully God.
6. We believe...Sanctification initially occurs at salvation but is also a continual process of the believer growing closer to God.
7. We believe...the baptism in the Holy Spirit is a spiritual gift following salvation this gift empowers the believer to witness and serve Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit as seen in the New Testament church.
8. We believe... The initial physical evidence of the baptism in the Holy Spirit is ‘speaking in tongues,’ as experienced on the day of Pentecost.
9. We believe...Divine healing is a gift for today and is afforded us through Christ's sacrificial death on the cross..
10. We believe...The mission of the church is to seek and save all who are lost in sin and held in bondage because of the fear of death.
11.We believe...A divinely called and scripturally ordained leadership ministry serves the church. The Bible teaches that each of us under leadership must commit ourselves to serve God, reach others for Christ, and equip the saints for the work of the ministry.
12. We believe...and practice two ordinances—(1) Water Baptism by immersion after receiving Christ's gift of salvation and (2) Holy Communion in remembrance of Christ's death for our salvation.
13. We believe...Jesus raptures His church prior to His return to earth (His second coming) when this moment comes, all believers will be reunited with Christ and will dwell with Him forever.
14. We believe...in the millennial reign of Christ when Jesus returns with His saints at His second coming and rules on earth for 1,000 years.
15. We believe... A final judgment will take place for those who have rejected Christ. They will be judged for their sin, separated from God, and suffer eternal punishment in a lake of fire.
16. We believe...and look forward to the perfect new heavens and a new earth that Christ is preparing for all who have accepted Him. We will live and dwell with Him forever.